Who am I?

 My name is Ruth P. M. Philogène. I am Haitian. I'm living in Montréal, I am an international student. I am studying in Accounting and Management Technology in College Ahuntsic(Montréal, Canada). My program teaches you how to manage money, a company, how to start a business. It's all about accounting and management ( about taxes, salary, budget, finance). Once, you finish this program, you'll be able to work as an accountant technician, as a manager without going to University. If you're willing to go to University, you'll be able to do it too; some of your courses will be credited. I create this blog in order to talk about my field of study and how a student from other countries can get a visa student for Canada. I hope you'll find some interesting things on my blog. I am here to inform you about everything about accounting, management and international student.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accounting and management glossary